Scientific Director, ART Fertility Clinics
Dr. Barbara Lawrenz obtained her Medical Degree from Germany in 1989 and completed her specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics in 1995. In 2004, she also gained expertise in Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine followed by Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Lawrenz is an expert in fertility preservation before cytotoxic therapy in women with malignant diseases and fertility preservation for those undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors. She has authored/co-authored 65 pub-med reviewed articles in international journals and additional articles in various prestigious German journals. Dr. Lawrenz was the Head of the IVF Department at Women's University Hospital Tubingen, Germany, and is an esteemed member of the European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE).
- IVF Specialist, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Head of IVF department, Women´s University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Women´s University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Sindelfingen, Germany
- Senior Physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Speyer, Germany
- Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics, General Hospital of Reutlingen, Germany